top of page

Consulting / Advisory Services

Financial Consultation

Consulting/ Advisory Services


Estate Planning

Our team can handle tax compliance for estate and beneficiaries, as well as year of death/ estate tax returns. Furthermore, we will be able to arrange well-planned estate freezes in case of an unexpected death so your estate tax is minimized. Finally, a solid estate and succession plan through us can allow for income splitting opportunities with your spouse


Business Start-Up Consulting

A business startup consulting service provides expert guidance and support to individuals or teams looking to launch new ventures. Consultants offer assistance in various areas including business planning, market research, financial projections, legal considerations, branding, and operational strategies. Their goal is to help entrepreneurs navigate the complexities of starting a business, increase their chances of success, and minimize risks.


Business Advisory (Virtual CFO)

A Virtual CFO service offers outsourced financial expertise to businesses, providing strategic financial planning, analysis, and guidance remotely. Acting as a Chief Financial Officer (CFO) on a virtual basis, these professionals assist with financial management, budgeting, forecasting, cash flow optimization, and decision-making. Virtual CFOs help businesses access high-level financial expertise without the cost of hiring a full-time CFO, offering flexible and scalable solutions tailored to the needs of each client.


Tax Due Diligence

Tax due diligence service involves a comprehensive examination of a company's tax-related matters to assess potential risks and liabilities during mergers, acquisitions, or other business transactions. This process includes analyzing tax compliance, liabilities, potential tax exposures, and opportunities for tax optimization. By conducting tax due diligence, businesses can identify and mitigate tax risks, ensure compliance with tax laws, and make informed decisions about transactions to minimize future tax liabilities.


Purchase and Sale of Business

When purchasing or selling a business, you would need to consider your outcome that you are trying to achieve with this option. This sale and purchase can either be Share transaction or a Asset transaction. Both have different outcome to what you would like to achieve. To better understand your needs and to guide you through what will be more beneficial for you, reach out to us and we can help you understand the Net proceeds that will yield you the highest outcome whether it is a sale or a purchase of a business.  

Frequently Asked Questions

  • Who needs to file a tax return in Canada?
    Generally, residents of Canada who earned income or have taxes owing must file a tax return. This includes individuals with employment income, self-employed individuals, and those who have received other types of income such as rental income or investment income.
  • What is the deadline for filing taxes in Canada?
    The deadline for filing your personal income tax return is typically April 30th. If April 30th falls on a weekend or a holiday, the deadline is usually extended to the next business day.
  • How can I file my taxes?
    You can file your taxes online using certified tax software, by mail using paper forms, or through a tax professional. The CRA also offers online services for filing taxes.
  • What documents do I need to prepare my tax return?
    Common documents include T4 slips (employment income), T5 slips (investment income), receipts for deductible expenses, and any other relevant financial documents. Self-employed individuals may need additional documents, such as business expense receipts.
  • What are some tax credits and deductions available to individuals in Canada?
    Common tax credits and deductions include the Basic Personal Amount, Child Tax Credit, Medical Expenses, Charitable Donations, and Education Credits. The specific credits and deductions you qualify for depend on your individual circumstances.
  • What is the Goods and Services Tax (GST) credit?
    The GST credit is a tax-free quarterly payment to help individuals and families with low or modest incomes offset the GST they pay. Eligibility is based on your income and family situation.
  • Do I need to report foreign income?
    Yes, you are required to report any foreign income, including income from employment, investments, and property. There are also reporting requirements for foreign assets exceeding certain thresholds.
  • Can I split income with my spouse or common-law partner?
    There are income-splitting opportunities for some tax credits and deductions, but the rules can be complex. It's advisable to consult with a tax professional to determine the best strategy for your situation.
  • What are the penalties for late filing or non-compliance?
    There are penalties for filing your taxes late and for not reporting income. Interest may also be charged on any amounts owing. It's important to file on time to avoid these penalties.
  • Where can I get more information or assistance?
    The Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) website ( is a valuable resource for information on personal taxes. You can also contact the CRA directly or seek assistance from a tax professional.

Remember that this FAQ provides a general overview, and individuals or businesses seeking tax advisory services should consult with a professional for advice tailored to their specific circumstances and the most recent tax regulations.

bottom of page